A Journey of A Thousand Mile, Begins Here

Now before we venture into something deeper about traveling, let me remind you that I have not covered half of the world, however my experiences in travel might spark something or perhaps get a new idea on traveling with all the convenient aspects secured.
Sunset at Boracay

The Wild River of Cagayan de Oro


Bangkok Trip

One common factor that most of us really think is that traveling is expensive and only for those who can afford to put their money into waste. We should never regard traveling as a waste of money or even expensive. It gives you more than what you expect and sometimes if you are smart, you spend less because your objective is to explore and not to shop galore.
Summer Capital of the Philippines
Fontana Water Park, Clark, Pampanga
Bring a nice and handy camera whenever you embark on an adventure. You take with you only the best moments captured in digital form that will help you create a story if you are a blogger.
Iloilo International Airport
Samal Island
More tips to come and I hope you visit me frequently. I would appreciate if you can share my site to others.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Tacloban!

The Kid is a Traveler

Depart of Traveling Guide